The 2022 Fall Festival has been totally redesigned!
Be sure to put the date on your calendar and join us for a day of fun!
Food and Fun for the Whole Family!
DATE: Saturday, October 15, 2022
TIME: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
PLACE: Alton Park, Portland, MI (Across the street from the school)
- Food Trucks including Maria's Tacos, Kona Ice, and Hangary Bear
- Fluff N' Stuff Cotton Candy and Hot Chocolate Bar
- Donut and Cider Booth, sponsored by Marc Nichols
- Athletic Association Booth, selling sport passes and Mega Raffle tickets
- 20+ Craft/Vendor Booths
- Pumpkins for sale, sponsored by Melanie Schneider
- Free Craft Station for kids, including mini pumpkin painting
- Escape Room, located in the school
- Usborne Book Fair, hosted by the PTO, located in the Parish Hall
- Color Run, sponsored by the PTO, will start at 9:00 a.m. at the corner of Church Stret and Center Street
Shamrock Mega Raffle
Why it is important to support the Fall Festival
The Fall Festival supports the Shamrock athletic program, which is funded entirely by the Athletic Association. The past couple of years has not been kind to the group, who saw their rainy-day fund disappear because of large unexpected expenses. Covid-related restrictions further depleted the account.
Please plan to attend the Fall Festival---and bring your family and friends! If you would like to make a separate donation to the Athletic Association, please click on the button below.
Thank you from the Shamrock athletes, coaches, and fans.